Monday, April 19, 2010

Medical Tax Deduction

May 19, 2010

 

 

Hon. Ted Menzies, MP

4925 1st Street West
P.O. Box 40
Claresholm, Alberta
T0L 0T0

 

 

** MASSAGE THERAPY Should Be An ALLOWABLE MEDICAL EXPENSE **

 

 

I  ________________________    want to deduct Massage Therapy as an  allowable Medical Expense on my 2010 & all future tax returns.  Massage therapy is an invaluable part of my healthy lifestyle. 

 

I receive the following benefits from regular massage therapy treatments: 

  


                  Decreased pain


                  Fewer visits to medical clinics and hospitals


                  Activities of Daily Living are easier for me


                  Increased proactive self care, ie: stretching and exercise


                  Improved Quality of Life


                  Decreased use of over the counter painkillers


                  Increased overall well being


                  I feel that I am more responsible for my overall health


                  Other __________________________________________

 

I will cast my votes for candidates who support a wider access to alternative healthcare modalities including massage therapy.  I wish to see more therapies reflected in our allowable tax deductions. 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

 

 

__________________________________           

Print Name

__________________________________                _____________________________   

Address                                                                                 Email address

 

cc  Minister of Finance, Hon. James M. Flaherty,  

House of Commons, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0A6


2 comments:

massage enthusiast said...

My hectic lifestyle includes your busy schedules, deadlines, commitments at work and home. Naturally, I don't have much time for ourselves, when we can sit back and relax. I don’t forget about your wants and needs so better learn ways to relax with a perfect massage for your stressed body.

Urology Surgery India said...

Great blog all the best